SEPience Particle Simulator
A downloadable project
Feel free to experiment in a sandbox environment with physics to understand more about the real world! Your imagination is the limit!
Change the gravity? You can! What happens when a lighter object hits a heavier gas? You can find out!
Place particles with a brush and inspire others around you!
The simulation is based on the LAR algorithm - it's particle bassed and only the gravitational, attraction and repulsion forces are taken into account. This means that all kinds of substances can be simulated, based on these parameters:
- Attraction radius – the radius of influence of the attraction force
- Count – how many particles using the brush creates at the yellow cursor
- Attraction strength – the strength of the attraction force between the particles
- Repulsion radius – the radius of influence of the repulsion force
- Repulsion strength – the strength of the repulsion force between the particles
- Mass – the mass (“weight”) of each particle
- Group – the group of the particle.
- Partition checkbox – if the particle can be destroyed with the Explosion tool.
- Gravity checkbox – if the particle can be affected by gravity.
Currently only physics experiments are supported and Java 8+ is required to run this project.
This project is still WIP, suggestions by the community might be implemented.
GitHub page - https://github.com/SimeonTheCoder/ParticleSimulator
Download the .zip file, then copy it to a directory of your choice and extract it. To execute the program, start the .jar file. Java 8+ is required in order for the application to run.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.